[WG: I18N & L10N] DateTimePicker sakai widget

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Fri Nov 4 13:10:35 PDT 2011

         Hi all

         As most of you know, I'm working on an i18ned datetimepicker widget. As I have to code all from scracth, I would like to develop a component dealing also with accessibility. This is why I would be very thanked if you take a look that the html code compressed in the attachment. It is a model of datetime picker coded using jquery plus some extensions. The widget will use this html but parametrized depending on the user preferred language settings.
         My main concern now is to know if the html complies accessibility recommendations. May anybody help me, please? I'm very unfamiliar with this.
         Thank you very much in advance.
         Cheers,
             David