[WG: I18N & L10N] New book about Sakai

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Wed Mar 16 01:03:32 PDT 2011

Thanks!!!!

The two books are very different and just because of that they are the perfect complement.

Our book is focused on the daily issues you can find when you have a Sakai in production. We also have an extense overview (with examples) of how to develop tools/services for Sakai remembering key issues as i18n or accesibility. Ah...it's in Spanish though the publisher is considering to publish it in English.

DRM