[WG: I18N & L10N] Fwd: [Building Sakai] Home page rename

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Tue Jun 7 14:38:19 PDT 2011

Probably related with https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-19915 and https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16679.

Thanks!!!
De: i18n-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [i18n-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] En nombre de Anthony Whyte [arwhyte at umich.edu]
Enviado el: martes, 07 de junio de 2011 21:37
Para: i18n at collab.sakaiproject.org
Asunto: [WG: I18N & L10N] Fwd: [Building Sakai] Home page rename

FYI.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Matthew Jones <jonespm at umich.edu<mailto:jonespm at umich.edu>>
Date: June 7, 2011 3:32:47 PM EDT
To: "Qu, Yuanhua" <yq12 at txstate.edu<mailto:yq12 at txstate.edu>>
Cc: Sakai-Dev <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Home page rename

It looks like the commit for KNL-227 in revision 64637 broke the ability to change the title for the home page by forcing the i18n page name to be returned if it exists even if the custom title property is set. I'd say that this is a bug that would need to be jira'd and fixed.

348     if ( getProperties().get(IS_HOME_PAGE) != null )
349     {
350     String title = ActiveToolManager.getLocalizedToolProperty(HOME_TOOL_ID, "title");
351     if ( title != null )
352     return title;
353     else
354     return m_title;