[WG: I18N & L10N] mSub for Ja Sakai and Nagoya U

Shoji Kajita kajita at nagoya-u.jp
Wed Jun 1 06:29:18 PDT 2011

Hi Lance,

Thank you for your support. I could successfully checked in a
tentative translation memory and XLIFF files for Japanese resource
bundles on

  https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/ja-sakai.org/benten/

These files are managed and generated by Benten which is a Translation
Community Infrastructure developed as open-source eclipse plug-ins by
Japanese Eclipse community with a grant by Japanese government agency
called IPA.

You can see a screen shot for translator to use Benten on

  http://twitpic.com/55g0b5/full

I'm hoping that Benten + mSub will enable us to conduct translation
activities among Ja Sakai Community in a distributed but consistent
way.

I'm asking Ja Sakai members to submit CCLA and CLA. After finishing
the process, I will ask svn-admin to get their write access.

See you soon at LA,
Shoji