[WG: I18N & L10N] 2.7.0: i18n, new features

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri May 7 03:37:37 PDT 2010

I'm unable to edit this special xls from JIRA with OpenOffice in my Linux.

Here is what I've found. Some informations are opinions or questions,
feel free to review again.

SAK-16528 INCOMPLETE/WON'T FIX?

SAK-18043 UNRESOLVED?
SAK-16737 UNRESOLVED?

Are things new in 2.6.1, still new in 2.7.0?

SAK-17563 NEW
SAK-16686 NEW?
SAK-16679 NEW?
SAK-16527 NEW?
SAK-16526 NEW?
SAK-16524 NEW?
SAK-16523 NEW?
SAK-16522 NEW?
SAK-16521 NEW?
SAK-15816 NEW?
SAK-14830 NEW?
SAK-8908  NEW?

SAK-18388 Bugfix
SAK-18385 Bugfix
SAK-18352 Bugfix
SAK-18351 Bugfix
SAK-18243 Bugfix
SAK-18242 Bugfix
SAK-18133 Bugfix
SAK-17791 Bugfix
SAK-17558 Bugfix
SAK-17522 Bugfix
SAK-17073 Bugfix
SAK-17068 Bugfix
SAK-16992 Bugfix
SAK-16919 Bugfix
SAK-16860 Bugfix
SAK-16855 Bugfix
SAK-16840 Bugfix
SAK-16812 Bugfix
SAK-16739 Bugfix
SAK-16723 Bugfix
SAK-16685 Bugfix
SAK-16672 Bugfix
SAK-16605 Bugfix
SAK-16604 Bugfix
SAK-16603 Bugfix
SAK-16589 Bugfix
SAK-16564 Bugfix
SAK-16548 Bugfix
SAK-16538 Bugfix
SAK-16420 Bugfix
SAK-16416 Bugfix
SAK-16379 Bugfix
SAK-16373 Bugfix
SAK-16358 Bugfix
SAK-16355 Bugfix
SAK-15872 Bugfix
SAK-15682 Bugfix
SAK-15549 Bugfix
SAK-15480 Bugfix
SAK-15479 Bugfix
SAK-15164 Bugfix
SAK-15071 Bugfix
SAK-14729 Bugfix
SAK-14717 Bugfix
SAK-14661 Bugfix
SAK-14659 Bugfix
SAK-14647 Bugfix
SAK-14610 Bugfix
SAK-14580 Bugfix
SAK-14579 Bugfix
SAK-14578 Bugfix
SAK-13932 Bugfix
SAK-13867 Bugfix
SAK-13732 Bugfix
SAK-13714 Bugfix
SAK-13631 Bugfix
SAK-13610 Bugfix
SAK-13572 Bugfix
SAK-13348 Bugfix
SAK-12728 Bugfix

SAK-16460 Duplicate

SAK-13866 Incorporated
SAK-12731 Incorporated

I'm not sure if we should consider updates also in 2.6.2 or earlier
releases as updates for 2.7.0. Maybe after what we could consider
updates is decided, you could use the following to update the
readme_i18n.txt file, Beth. You can get the language codes from the
commits, Anthony. Maybe L10n issues should be separate from i18n ones to
ease the new i18n features / L10n updates determination process.

SAK-15333 L10n (Arabic)
SAK-15663 L10n (Basque)
SAK-15018 L10n (Basque)
SAK-17444 L10n (British English)