[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai 2.7 Translations

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Mar 15 10:47:29 PDT 2010

Hi all,

    I would like to remind everyone involved in translating Sakai that
the "String Freeze" date for Sakai 2.7 has passed. This means that the
community has committed to no changes to user interface text, making
this an excellent time to work on translating Sakai 2.7. Please let me
know if you need any assistance getting your updates into the release.
If you have subversion commit privilege, please follow the checklist
available at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/Subversion+Commit+Privilege

Thanks!
- Beth