[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n Memorandum of Understanding - Process to fix i18n issues

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Mon Mar 8 03:59:31 PST 2010

	Hi all,

	After the latest Sakai European Meeting which has taken place in
Valencia (Spain) last week, Jean-François Lévêque (UPMC) and David
Roldán (UPV) met with the idea of giving more momentum to the resolution
of the most important i18n issues.

We came up with the attached Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) detailing
a proposed process.

So far, we have good feedback from QA and MT members and others.

We're now looking for the community feedback about the process and
involvement in finding and solving important i18n issues.

Please tell us if you disagree / agree with us.

If you agree and have time to get involved, please volunteer. All skills
are welcome.

If you're a tool lead or member of a tool team, your help is welcome.

If you're using Sakai with another language than default, your help is
welcome.

If you just want to help us, your help is welcome.

Please answer ASAP.

We'll be back to you soon when the process starts.

We would like to thank members of QA, MT and tool teams already involved.