[WG: I18N & L10N] [DG: User Experience] Changing the "Help" in the left menu to "Documentation"

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Jan 4 06:15:38 PST 2010

This text is internationalized.

I'm sure sit.help in
login/login-authn-tool/tool/src/bundle/sitenav.properties is used when
not logged in.

I'm sure sit_help in
portal/portal-impl/impl/src/bundle/sitenav.properties is used when
logged in on My Workspace and I hope everywhere else.

It may also come from one or more of the following:
- tit.help in message/message-tool/tool/src/bundle/recent.properties
- java.help in
site-manage/site-manage-tool/tool/src/bundle/sitesetupgeneric.properties
- java.help in
site-manage/site-manage-participant-helper/src/bundle/org/sakaiproject/site/tool/participant/bundle/sitesetupgeneric.properties

You can diagnose the places where changing the first two doesn't work
with help from the en_DEBUG locale as documented in
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/How+to+Translate+Sakai

Please update SAK-17632 if you need to change more than the first two.

For further documentation about internationalization and localization,
please go to http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/Home.

Cheers,

J-F