[WG: I18N & L10N] SAK-19627

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Mon Dec 6 10:21:30 PST 2010

        Hi all,

         As you know, Spanish Sakai Universities (S2U) is working very hard in i18n. As a result we have help Zach A. Thomas to fix SAK-19629 (content).I would like to strongly thank Zach his help and his responsiveness to fix these..

         I also would like to encourage you to be updated about i18n visiting http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/Home or visiting S2U confluence at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SPANISH/S2U+-+Spanish+Sakai+Group.

         Thank you very much for those who support us. We will keep working hard to make Sakai fully i18ned.

          Best regards,
             David