[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] i18n strings merged with java code instead of using ResourceLoader.getFormattedMessage()

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Dec 2 10:42:37 PST 2010

I grep'd all of trunk (including all indies) after an svn update and I've found many more references to addAlert(state, rb.getString('somehardcodedstring') than what you found earlier.  See *.txt attached.  I've made no attempt to examine the allegedly offending lines that have been returned -- I'll leave that to you to review and Jira as appropriate.

find . -type f -name '*.java' | xargs grep -i 'addAlert(state, rb.getString(' | cat > /Users/arwhyte/Desktop/sakai-i18n-fix.txt