[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] [sakai-kernel] Re: Sakai 3 I18n and L10n

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Sep 29 04:58:07 PDT 2009

Thanks Christian!

After reading /dev/_configuration/languages.json, it seems the language
display names are not localizable. From my point a view, this is a bug.
Does anyone disagree with creating this issue in JIRA?

It seems /dev/_bundle/default.properties contains what I was looking for.

Because those files are properties files, I was wondering whether using
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/loi/l10n-stats has been considered?

cheers,
Jean-Francois