[WG: I18N & L10N] localizedToolPropertiesBean, default tool properties and Internationalization Dashboard

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Oct 2 03:03:04 PDT 2009

If we're keeping this file, I think we should get rid of the commented
key/values that won't be kept up-to-date with the default titles and
descriptions and replace them with comments pointing to the tool
registration files.

I think
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/How+to+Translate+Sakai
should also be updated to include this information if we're keeping a
comment-only file.

J-F