[WG: I18N & L10N] Localizing Basic LTI - Help/Query

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Wed Dec 9 06:41:39 PST 2009

Hi Chuck,

As soon as 2.7 reaches String freeze, I will review all the current tools
having Portuguese translation (pt_PT) and also add translation for new
tools. Basic LTI will have (at least) a Portuguese translation :)

I'm sure others will follow, adding support for others languages!

Thanks,
Nuno

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 2:43 PM, csev <csev at umich.edu> wrote:

> Now that Basic LTI has been selected for inclusion in 2.7, I am wondering
> how we get localizations done.   At this point, the tool is 100%
> internationalized with a few relatively small property files.
>
> Who do I talk to to let folks know what to do next?
>
> It would be nice to have some translations done as part of 2.7 (i.e. when
> the tool first comes out).
>
> /Chuck

Nuno Fernandes

Profile    | http://facebook.com/nfgrilo | http://linkedin.com/in/nfgrilo