[gradebook2-dev] Automated import of Gradebook 2 grades to banner

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Sun Feb 15 20:35:32 PST 2015

We did something that might be similar to what you are looking for.  We added locally the ability for instructor to submit grades from gradebook2 to our banner system via a middle grade submission server;  we also added the ability in gradebook2  for instructor to view their grade submission details for their record in case they need to view.

Our banner is not the current Banner XE,  not sure how much difference of the versions, but might be similar approach for you to look.  If that is something you are looking for, we’d glad to share our implementation with you.

Regards

-Qu
Texas State University