[gradebook2-dev] Plans to Upgrade to GWT 2.6 and GXT 3.1?

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 8 11:51:26 PDT 2014

Sorry about the delayed response....

I am not very familiar with the details as I was not directly involved, but
we did some initial work to update to 3.0 but would not release it into
open source. This made it pretty impossible for us to do the necessary
work, if I understand what happened correctly.

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Schauer, Christopher R <
cschauer at txstate.edu> wrote:

> Hi, gb2-dev. Sencha recently released a 3.1 beta version of their Ext GWT
> library that is compatible with GWT 2.6. I read something about a future
> 2.3.1 release that will work with GWT 2.6, but it sounds like it might not
> be released publicly. It looks like a lot of work, but are there any plans
> to migrate from Ext GWT 2 to 3?
>
> -Chris

Jon Gorrono
PGP Key: 0x5434509D - http{
pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x5434509D&op=index}
http{middleware.ucdavis.edu}