[gradebook2-dev] GB2 failure in 1.9.1 on current Sakai?

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 13 16:33:09 PDT 2014

We need to create some new profiles for trunk/10 since there were some
changes in spring packaging and this weird singleton error Aaron ran
into.... I was able to get things to work with trunk by explicitly setting
singleton scopes one or two beans and by some pom dependency juggling for
spring.

Once I clear my plate, I will be able to be more directly helpful
(hopefully)

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Qu, Yuanhua <yq12 at txstate.edu> wrote:

> We ran gb2 1.9.0 with sakai 2.9.3 on production without problem.
>
> Tried gb2 trunk with sakai trunk (sakai 10) couple months ago, had
> problems and was told that gb2 didn't work with sakai 10 yet. Haven't
> tried recently, not sure if there is any update.
>
> -Qu
>
> On 3/13/14 11:19 AM, "Aaron Zeckoski" <azeckoski at unicon.net> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone have the GB2 tool working in the current Sakai release
> >(2.9.3) or upcoming release (10)?
> >
> >I get the same failure with 1.9.1 and 1.9.0 and trunk. Haven't tried
> >older versions yet but I will shortly.
> >
> >I opened an issue here but I thought I should see if anyone has this
> >working.
> >https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-1418
> >
> >-AZ
> >

> >--
> >Aaron Zeckoski - Software Architect - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile

Jon Gorrono
PGP Key: 0x5434509D - http{
pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x5434509D&op=index}
http{middleware.ucdavis.edu}