[gradebook2-dev] Making it easier to grade on gradebook2 (with attachment)

RAUL SANCHEZ VEGAS raulsv at um.es
Thu Jun 20 03:58:06 PDT 2013

Hi all

Gradebook2 only allows decimal numbers to be written with commas(,)
rather than points(.). Instructors in our institution have suggested
that it would be usefull to enter decimal numbers either with commas(,)
or points(.).  Usually, people tend to use the numerical part of the
keyboard to enter grades and in that numerical part, there is only a (.)
and not a (,).

So our question is, Does anyone think that Gradebook2 should allow
writting decimal numbers using either commas(,) or points(.)?

Regards,
Raúl