[gradebook2-dev] PDA portal

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Fri Jun 14 07:57:41 PDT 2013

It appears that the changes to the PDAHandler.java  that bypasses images, json, etc are already in the 2.9.x code.  So I don't think that is what is causing the problem in this case.

Jeremy Kusnetz | Sr. Systems Engineer

American Public University System
American Military University  |  American Public University
661 S George Street, Charles Town, WV 25414
T 304-885-5333 | M 703-967-5212 |  jkusnetz at apus.edu<mailto:jkusnetz at apus.edu>| www.apus.edu<http://www.apus.edu>

From: Thomas Amsler [mailto:tpamsler at ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:14 PM
To: Kusnetz, Jeremy
Cc: gradebook2-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [gradebook2-dev] PDA portal

There is some info in:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-607

-- Thomas

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Kusnetz, Jeremy <JKusnetz at apus.edu<mailto:JKusnetz at apus.edu>> wrote:
I'm just wondering if anyone has done any work on getting Gradebook2 working in the PDA portal (Mobile View).

Right now it just sits there and loads.  I found the following error:

Uncaught exception: com.google.gwt.json.client.JSONException: Error parsing JSON:
                SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character

I know most tools that have issues in the PDA portal are because they are expecting to be inside of an iFrame.  I'm not sure if that is the case here, the error doesn't lend itself to that error.

Should I go ahead and create a JIRA for this?  Has anyone made any fixes to this that hasn't been pushed back to the community?

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.