[gradebook2-dev] GRBK-616 will be included in 1.9.0

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jul 2 17:25:05 PDT 2013

I am added the GRBK-616 patch to the codebase in trunk and 1.9.x for
the 1.9.1-b3 tag

The edu-services patch on which the gb2 patch depends was applied to 2.9.x

So rather than including instructions for adding the patch for
institutions who applied the edu-services patch or use 2.9.x, we will
have instructions for reverting it for pre-2.9.x installations.

Doing this sets a forward looking precedence on the issue and in
effect means that GB2's intended target version for Sakai is 2.9+

If you have concerns or comments, they are welcome

--
Jon Gorrono
PGP Key: 0x5434509D -