[gradebook2-dev] categories not showing up

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Thu Dec 19 11:53:27 PST 2013

It appears we've run into this issue as well with 1.9.0 on a test instance.
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-1412

I can't reproduce it in a new site, but I have two sites where its
definitely happening.  Any ideas on how I can debug this and get to
the root of it ?  I some sort of client side issue.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future
data mining use cases should they arise. **