[gradebook2-dev] question about grading using letter grades

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at rsmart.com
Wed Nov 21 08:56:27 PST 2012

Thanks Thomas. I was curious how these mappings were determined--I'm
assuming this is simply a hard-coded mapping, and not based on any
calculations in the tool? I noticed these mappings are used even if
you change the ranges of the letter grade scale before setting up the
gradebook for letter grades.

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte
rSmart