[gradebook2-dev] Interesting Safari / GB2 Issue

Scoville, Dave J. scovildj at muohio.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:41:31 PDT 2012

Hello,

I received the message below from a faculty member earlier this afternoon:

"When you try to access the grade book for a course, the browser kicks you out of Sakai back to a login page for Sakai.  I've confirmed this on two different machines.  The version of Safari is Version 5.1.4 (7534.54.16).

Just thought you might like to know.

Mark"

 I was able to confirm this behavior when I used Safari Version 5.1.4 (6534.54.16) on Mac OS X, 10.6.8. However, I was not able to reproduce the issue when using Safari 5.1.4 (7534.54.16) on Windows 7. It appears to me that after logging back into the site I was previously kicked-out of, I was able to navigate and edit the Gradebook without issue. We are currently running GB2 v1.4.1 on Sakai 2.7.x.

Thanks,
Dave
--
Dave Scoville