[gradebook2-dev] Hiding GB from Import from Site

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Mon Mar 12 22:01:30 PDT 2012

Jeremy,

  Commenting out the bean should be all you need to do.

In order for a class to be used/participate in the site-to-site copy
it has to implement the marker interface : EntityTransferrer.... there
is only one such class in GB2: Gradebook2EntityProducerTransferAgent
... so commenting out any beans that instantiate that will block that
process. ..... and there is only one of those OOTB:
gradebook2.EntityProducerTransferrer

So the only thing that pops to mind is that you have commented out
bean in the wrong file, perhaps? One that is in a build target path
instead of the src?

Make sure your editing the file
<gb2-source>/war/WEB-INF/gbServices.xml for a sakai deployment and
<gb2-source>/war/WEB-INF/gbServices-hosted.xml for devel model