[gradebook2-dev] Gb2 performance question

Geng, Kelly gengx at muohio.edu
Tue Feb 14 08:00:07 PST 2012

Sorry I forgot the change the subject of my last email. Here is the new thread:

Hi GB2 developers and Sakai Admins,

We here at Miami University has been receiving occasional complaints about slow or failure to load gb2 pages in Sakai, over relatively low-band network connections. We are running gb2-1.4.1 on production. I'm wondering:  whether other gb2 schools are experiencing the similar issues, whether an upgrade will be of any help, and whether there are any network tuning we can do to improve the performance.

Thanks for your attention and feedback!

Kelly
Miami University