[gradebook2-dev] gb2 rest services

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Mon Feb 6 15:58:05 PST 2012

so in fact this works, wahoo, this has been a long standing problem for us.

As a proof I created an html page in sakai. The url looks direct that
I originally thought, b/c you have to tie into the portal/request
filter stuff.

<form method="post"
action="http://localhost:8888/xsl-portal/tool/4f9ab817-4856-4ca8-8874-e01a81fda120/gradebook/rest/export/87654321-abcd-1234-wxyz-12ab34cd56ef/filetype/csv">
    <input type="submit" value="submit" />
</form>

This indeed forces a csv to be created.

Now I just need to figure out how to make curl do a sakai logon, or
maybe handle that another way.  Sweet.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470