[gradebook2-dev] About TA exporting or importing the grades

Kim Huang kimhuang at oit.rutgers.edu
Thu Sep 22 10:19:09 PDT 2011

Thomas,
Thanks for your quick reply. So If I understand you correctly, the current GB2 doesn't grant export and import privilege to TAs. (since GRBK-878 only states import)
I know at least four courses in RU ask for this feature(GRBK-878). Some class has 40 sections and 20+ TAs.

Do you have any time frame for the implementation of the feature?
Thanks a lot!

-Kim