[gradebook2-dev] Blue screen for some user as TA of the whole class or the instructor

Kim Huang kimhuang at oit.rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:52:55 PDT 2011

We upgraded in June. The new version has been running for a while. It happened on multiple browsers and only happened on two users so far,(We probably has 100+ site using GB2) (don't know what they did before this happened.)

How do you bring up the browser's console which I never tried before ?
No warning or error showed in Catalina.out, before the blue screen displays, there was progress bar ran for verifying student information...