[gradebook2-dev] [Building Sakai] Gradebook 2 in project sites

Smart, Whitten J ws15 at txstate.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:36:25 PDT 2011

Thanks for the response!

What version of Sakai are you using?  = 2.7.1

Also, can you list your gradebook2 specific sakai.properties.

gb2.enabled.grade.types=points,percentages,letters
gb2.gradable.role.names=student,accesss

What gradebook functions does the "access" role have:
gradebook.editAssignments
gradebook.gradeAll
gradebook.gradeSection
gradebook.viewOwnGrades

We have all of the gradebook permissions checked, but it seems that for access users we would only want to have gradebook.viewOwnGrades....

We also have section.role.student checked.

Regards,

Whitten Smart
Texas State University - San Marcos