[gradebook2-dev] submit file grades, writing to response

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Wed Nov 30 09:15:18 PST 2011

I updated https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-691 with our local patch since we are deploying the grade submission feature to our production againast sakai 2.7.1.

I'm not sure if this is the best approach, but it reached our goal:

 1.  Handle response differently for success and failure
 2.  Get clean server log without error spam

I tested against gb2 1.7.x-test as of today's version 77663 and it seems working fine.  You'll get a 200 status code instead of 404 for restful path gradebook/rest/submit/uid/ ....

Hope it is useful for the  community.

-Qu