[gradebook2-dev] Specifying default selection for grade scale

Thomas Amsler tpamsler at ucdavis.edu
Thu Nov 17 10:53:10 PST 2011

The client gets the grade formats via:

GradeScalePanel -> GradeFormat (REST GET) ->
Gradebook2ComponentService.getAvailableGradeFormats() ->
gbService.getGradeMappings(gradebookId)

... which returns a Set based on what gradebook.getGradeMappings()
returns. So if you need specific order, you could do that in the
Gradebook2ComponentService.getAvailableGradeFormats() method.

Best,
-- Thomas