[gradebook2-dev] Still having problems with Hosted Mode

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 15 14:01:07 PST 2011

Jonathan,
One additional thing: This stack trace sure looks a lot like the
arguments are *not* being set... do you have more than one launch
configuration, by chance? Sometimes hitting the launch button creates
a new one for you even though you already have one defined...
something to do with default name assumptions in the button-laucher