[gradebook2-dev] Dropped students grades kept?

Geng, Kelly gengx at muohio.edu
Mon Nov 14 13:52:04 PST 2011

Hi Jon,

We use Sakora-CSV to populate the enrollment data, which as far as I know does not drop users from any tables other than the CM tables. Also, the student was only dropped from 1 course and was still enrolled in a few other course sites, which is also the evidence that any user data should have been intact.

I'm wondering whether in any case GB2 will do any kind of purge, because the student record was not found in the GB_ACTION_RECORD table, which in another incident of student dropping was found. And do you also write any event to sakai_events table?

Thanks!
Kelly