[gradebook2-dev] submit file grades, writing to response

Michael Wenk mjwenk at ucdavis.edu
Thu Nov 10 11:15:49 PST 2011

With the current code, there isn't one.  The problem is jersey doesn't
like the fact that the response is manipulated outside of its
processing.  There's a JIRA for this, GRBK-691.  However, it will
require an API change, and likely for the advisor methods to pay more
attention to being run in the jersey context, Ie, using the jersey
Response object to do things instead of the serlet API stuff.

Mike