[gradebook2-dev] Updating dev-mode config for GB2

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:46:55 PDT 2011

Hi, Jim... It took a while but I finally saw everything you are seeing
and ended up doing pretty much if not exactly what you did... I stole
ur Mock for MemoryService, so that part *is* exactly the same.

There were also change in the Site API so I fixed the mock for that.

I also adjusted the .classpath in the repo for the new version of
kernel, edu-services, etc that are in trunk

And, there is a new classpath var there called TOMCAT to pick up the
jars for archive service.

I didn't swap out for impl2 of archive service yet...

I took a long ugly road trying to find out how to get gb2 to work
without the current eclipse artifacts and couldn't do it without
creating some custom scripting (I added some comments about this in
the DEVELOPER-SETUP.txt file)... we're gunna have to figure out how to
do this more sanely IMO, but this works for now

Thanks for pointing this out, we've been a bit too head down on things
and starting over with a clean maven repo was an eye opener... much
appreciated

Let me know if this (as it is in svn) works for you or not ...

@r75104

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Jim Eng <jimeng at umich.edu> wrote:
> No problem, Jon. I avoided meetings but it took me all day to finish the
> first item on my to-do list. :-)
>
> Jim
>

> Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

>>> M
>>> gradebook2/dev/src/java/org/sakaiproject/gradebook/gwt/sakai/mock/ArchiveServiceMock.java
>>> M

--
Jon Gorrono
PGP Key: 0x5434509D -
http{pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x5434509D&op=index}
GSWoT Introducer - {GSWoT:US75 5434509D Jon P. Gorrono <jpgorrono - gswot.org>}
http{sysdev.ucdavis.edu}