[gradebook2-dev] New Spring Based Unit Tests

Michael Wenk mjwenk at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 13 18:18:50 PDT 2011

I have created some new unit tests that test things that need the
component service, specifically the import process and
ImportExportUtility.  Right now these tests aren't run from the build
process.  I do want to do this, and I plan on it but for now you can
run these tests via eclipse.  There are some instructions for how to
set these tests to run, see the file GB2SpringTestInstructions.txt

The good news is now we can test the Gradebook2ComponentService as well.

Mike
--
Michael Wenk
mjwenk at ucdavis.edu