[gradebook2-dev] Gradebook2 webservices

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 31 17:40:31 PST 2011

Sid,

We found a few places where the service calls make the assumption that
there is a current site... if you are establishing a session in sakai
through some alternative method, that may not be the case.... If you
run run into this case (usually a NullPointerException) in the logs,
please post a note about it.... we should probably be finding
solutions for all the cases.

jP

--
Jon Gorrono