[gradebook2-dev] course grade display

Paul Dagnall dagnalpb at notes.udayton.edu
Thu Jan 6 07:17:17 PST 2011

In that method, when the first value in "grades" is null...

   - value = [a non-negative number]
   - grade = null
   - mapVal = null
   - m = 0.0
   - bigMapVal = 0.00

Then we get to:
if (bigMapVal != null && bigMapVal.compareTo(value) <= 0) {
return grade;
}
With the above values the conditional evaluates true and returns the
variable 'grade', which is null. It never makes it to the second iteration
of the for loop.