[gradebook2-dev] jersey-*.jar files are not included in listed repositories for GB2?

Kevin Chan kevin at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 22 18:05:17 PST 2011

Hi all,

I attempted to build GB2 and encountered an issue with the build not
automatically grabbing the jersey-*.jar files as it looks like the
jersey server was upgraded from version 1.1.4.1 to 1.1.5.1 (and thus,
not in my local M2 cache from previous GB2 builds). I double checked the
two listed repositories in the root gradebook2 pom.xml:

http://maven2.ucdavis.edu/maven2

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven

and did not see any of the com/sun/jersey/* jar files in either repo.

I went ahead and downloaded the files from:
http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/

Am I correct in that the correct GB2 code does not properly include
these jars? If so, let me know if you want me to open a Jira for this.
If not, can someone point out from which repo GB2 is expecting to grab
these jars?

   Kevin Chan

   Operations Team
   Educational Technology Services