[gradebook2-dev] A new merge for GRBK-483 changes

Thomas Amsler tpamsler at ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 3 13:21:53 PST 2011

We did a calculation's code refactor where things got moved around
quite a bit. Please let me know if you need more details about the
specifics. Most of the changes are tracked in:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-742

At the moment, we don't have any major refactoring planned for trunk,
but this can change, especially around the export/import
functionality.

Best,
-- Thomas