[gradebook2-dev] Unique constraint violation on GRADE_RECORD_T

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Tue Dec 20 15:01:31 PST 2011

When we have seen this error, it has been after a database restore or
copy  ... in that process the sequences used to set id's for objects
have current values that are too low: lower that than largest id
values in the respective tables...

Quick fix, than, is to increment the sequences by some sufficiently
large number like 50k or 100k or ?