[gradebook2-dev] FW: Help!

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Thu Dec 15 06:22:34 PST 2011

See the attached screen shot.  This only seems to be happening for this
one instructor, any ideas on what is causing it?

Good morning Jim,

I see what you mean. That looks like some kind of mobile version of the
gradebook, doesn't it? I've never see that before. Of course, when I log
in everything looks perfect on my end. I am sharing this with the rest
of the team.

My only suggestion would have been to clear the cache but as you
indicated below, that doesn't help. Give us a little think time and
praying to the Sakai gods will probably help.

We'll be in touch in as soon we can.

If it clears up, please let me know. Oh, do you also get that same
experience in FireFox?

Subject: FW: Help!

Subject: Help!

Jason,

Something weird happened to my view of my COLL100 I039 Fall 2011
gradebook this morning. It appears like the attached screen capture.
When Tony Underhill and your faculty support folks look into the
classroom, the gradebook appears normal. My other 20 gradebooks look
just fine. I've tried rebooting, logging out/logging in, and clearing my
caches, and nothing made a difference. At one point, the table of
students and grades flashed past, so I know the data are still there.

Thanks,

Jim

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.