[gradebook2-dev] Gradebook 1.6.1: i18n and spanish translation

Raul Sanchez Vegas raulsv at um.es
Wed Aug 31 01:07:57 PDT 2011

Hi,

This is Raúl from Murcia's University, Spain. We're going to use
Gradebook 1.6.1 on September. Gradebook2 1.6.1 isn't translated to
Spanish. So we could do the spanish translation and it could be included
to trunk if you are interested.

Also there are some classes that aren't internationalized like
"/gradebook2/client/src/java/org/sakaiproject/gradebook/gwt/client/gxt/multigrade/MultiGradeContextMenu.java",
for instansts on line 93: "contextMenuViewGradeLogItem = new
MenuItem("View Grade History");" so we could internationalizate these
classes too.

We have created a JIRA with both requests:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-1129

Best,

Raúl