[gradebook2-dev] Message from Dr. Leslie Gargiulo, Ashworth College: Request for assistance on copying

Leslie Gargiulo lgargiulo at ashworthcollege.edu
Sun Apr 24 10:05:49 PDT 2011

Dear Gradebook2 Listserve,

Please advise if this is the correct list to be sending the following
question?   If not, please refer me to the correct list.

I need some additional assistance in figuring out how to change the
default setting that copies tests/quizzes over as "pending" when
duplicating a course. I want tests/quizzes to copy over as "published"
when duplicating a course.

The community was able to provide me with a patch to fix a similar issue
with assignments copying over as "pending" rather than "published".

According to our IT person, the fix to the previous issue required a
configuration change but this issue would require a code change (larger
effort that would require deeper understanding of the underlying system
infrastructure).

Is this accurate? Or is there an easier fix for this issue?

Warm regards,

Leslie

Leslie Gargiulo, Ph.D.

Vice President