[gradebook2-dev] GB2 Help

Thomas Amsler tpamsler at ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 4 09:40:47 PDT 2011

We at UC Davis reference a collection of external help documents.
These documents are available here:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SG2X/Gradebook2

rSmart has an integrated gradebook2 help version as part of their CLE offering.

I have also created:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-918

Please provide additional information in that JIRA.

Best,
-- Thomas