[gradebook2-dev] Course grade storage

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Fri Oct 15 06:32:33 PDT 2010

I the course grade actually stored anywhere in the database?

We are trying to create some reports, but I'm having difficulty finding
where the grades may be stored.  Are they actually calculated each time
the gradebook is brought up?

I found the table GB_ACTION_RECORD_PROPERTY_T stores >some< grades where
the property_name is S_CRS_GRD  or S_CALC_GRD, but it's not complete
from what I can see, there seem to be missing a lot of grades.

Do I actually need to calculate all the grades for these reports?

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.