[gradebook2-dev] About get Student Course Grade

Kim Huang kimhuang at oit.rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 16 09:59:13 PDT 2010

Hi, Thomas,
How are you ? I met Kirk and had a good conversation with him. I am
doing my development in GB2 between the sessions,
How did you get the course grade for each individual student shown in
the attachment ? Did you call the low level function in
gradebookToolService.java (
    public CourseGradeRecord getStudentCourseGradeRecord(final Gradebook
gradebook, final String studentId)) What studentId  I need to use to
call that function ? Which GB2 DB table(s) store those information ?

Thanks a lot!

-Kim