[gradebook2-dev] need to restart sakai whenever I make a code change to gradebook2

Michael Wenk mikewenk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:43:53 PDT 2010

What are you trying to change?  For most things, I use developer mode
of GWT to develop and then I'll do a final check in sakai mode. This
makes the development cycle must less painful.  However if you have to
use sakai mode, then I'm afraid you're stuck.  You have to restart the
system or even if it does work, you'll get potential odd behaviour.

Mike