[gradebook2-dev] Gradebook 2 question

Thomas Amsler tpamsler at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 16 10:55:43 PST 2010

Jon,
I would recommend that you guys consider upgrading to the latest version of
GB2. I don't think that we (UC Davis) will have the resources to backport
this export v1.3.x feature to v1.2.0.

Another approach is to implement the InstitutionalAdvisor. There is a
SampleInstitutionalAdvisor that GB2 uses OOTB. This way, you have full
control over what gets "exported" in a format that is compatible with your
SIS grading system. We could provide advise on how to do that if you have
any questions.

Best,
-- Thomas