[gradebook2-dev] Refreshing the column headers

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon Aug 30 17:56:27 PDT 2010

As part of David's work on GRBK-483, he would like to refresh the column headers.  I think Thomas or Michael said there was a bug in 1.2.x that made that harder, but it would be fixed in 1.3.x. Is that correct?  I think David has already written code that puts corrected values in the header cells (corrected to fit the updated context), but they are not showing up. Can you tell us what method call in the event handler would cause the headers to refresh?

Thanks.

Jim