[gradebook2-dev] Scripts/patches to run GB2 in sakai 2.6.x

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon Aug 30 15:15:52 PDT 2010

I am having trouble with getting 1.3.x-prod to run in sakai 2.6.x.  I documented this in this JIRA ticket:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-734

If anybody has suggestions about how to fix this on my end, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Maybe the problem is that I used 1.3.x-prod as the basis for my branch.  If so, I'd appreciate suggestions about which branch to start from.  I'd like some recent branch that has been QA'd.   I'd like something stable where I can check whether the problems described in GRBK-650 are in our provider or in the GB2 code.

Thanks.

Jim